Sunday, April 20, 2014

Resurrection and Fun Stuff's When It's Raining

Happy Easter Everyone! As I'm typing right now my son is screaming "Nanay! out.. (He wants me to stop working and just be with him, I love that but... momma needs to upload pictures first) Then spend the day by being on my son's side, since tomorrow I'll be back to work again. 

This past day's I know other went on a vacation, I hope they haven't forgotten to spend time with Jesus, speaking of spending time with Jesus, we went to 3 churches to reflect this lenten season. And spent the remaining day's at home playing, watching frozen and cars for a million times. 

The first church we visited is the Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, where the Our Lady of Candle's Shrine is located.

  Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral

That;s my lovely mom with my son, our relatives have been commenting that I look like my mom when she was young, now I know what I will look like when I'm on my 50's 

The Second church is The Saint Clements Church in Lapaz Iloilo City, they have a novena every Wednesday to Our Lady of Perceptual Help, I used to attend the novena mass at 4pm, used because that was the time I was a fresh graduate no commitments yet. Now I attend the 7am novena mass at The San Jose Parish Church right across Plaza Libertad.

  Saint Clements Church


 The third chruch we visited  The San Jose Parish Church, you may ask why attend a mass at 7am it's too early, you see I work at night week days from 9 pm to 6 am thats why, so when people are awake getting ready to work during the day I on the other hand is just going to end my day.... end meaning sleep around noon because I do have motherly duties.




The Our Lady of Candles Shrine or Nuestra Senora dela Candelaria is said to be miraculous the image is believed to grow you can read the rest of the story here


 This guy is my favorite piece of art, love him to infinity and beyond




There are a lot of magnificent and historical churches that you can visit in Iloilo also Spanish Houses, architectures that are preserved so that tourist and the next generation can see.

And for the fun stuff's... who say's that it's no fun when it's raining? My sin got the chance to enjoy the joyful feeling when it rain's. And no he didn't get sick after...











25 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like little man had a blast!! We try to get the kids outside as much as possible, even if it's just the backyard

Lisa said...

Your Such A Great Mommy Love Your Boy Looks Like You Had Fun!!

Unknown said...

Hey there Dominique,I almost joined your Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes giveaway lol... I want my son to play outside too, don't want him to get stuck on gadget's

Unknown said...

Lisa, My son is my "male version" thank you so much for dropping by.

Scott said...

I love visiting old churches. Not from a religious sense, but studying the amazing structures.

Unknown said...

I always stop and look at old churches.. they are so amazing

Unknown said...

Love the photos. Love architecture in all it's forms. Glad you guys had the funnest of days!

RUSS said...

Your little boy is sooo adorable, nakakagigil :)

Love your photos of the churches.

Franc said...

The churches there looks majestic and rich in heritage.

thriftybelow.com said...

Aww he looks like he's having so much fun in the rain!

Rebecca Swenor said...

I would love to visit these places. I have always loved the architecture in the old churches. Ty for sharing.

Liz Mays said...

The architecture really is quite magnificent! And I agree that playing outside is too!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of your son playing in the rain - priceless. He looks like he had lots of fun.

Rena said...

The pictures of your son playing in the rain are beautiful. I also really liked the chuches.

Lei said...

Your son is so cute and I love that he demands your full attention enjoy it while he is young. Because when he becomes a teen you will demand and he will ignore you hahhahaha

Lei said...

Your son is so cute and I love that he demands your full attention enjoy it while he is young. Because when he becomes a teen you will demand and he will ignore you hahhahaha

Unknown said...

Aww, I can see lil johny doing wonders adorably. Regardless to say, You're amazing mom. :)

Kiittäkää Aina ja Kaikesta said...

Great pictures from a beautiful family and a beautiful city! I can see that you had a lovely day :)

Unknown said...

So many great pictures. What a cute little boy.

Michelle F.

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

Your son looks so cute playing in the rain! Thanks for the smile. :)

Mary Ann said...

So fun to see your pictures!

Unknown said...

How adorable!!! Love that you shared this and your pictures are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hello Everyone, my apology for my late reply, I'm having a net trouble at home, thank's for the wonderful comments.

Unknown said...

Old churches makes me feel nostalgic. Thanks for sharing those pictures

Katherine Bartlett said...

We're Jewish but it looks like you had fun