Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB Cream (Love this Product)

Momma's gonna review this BB Cream, thank's so much to the blog owner of  ala tourista for this gift. Been using it for a while now and I'm loving it. 

Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB Cream is a life saver it make's my skin come alive, not that I look like a zombie but my complexion is pale and don't get me starting to talk about pimple/acne scars I have loots of it. This product awakens my face and hide's those scars. This is a gift, I love free stuff's... who doesn't right? So here goes my review.

Why momma love's Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB Cream? Because it
   Moisturizes and protects your stressed skin
   with the three multi-functions such as 
 1. UV protection (UV protection effects with SPF30, PA++) this product double blocks UV B ray and UV A ray
 2.improvement of fine wrinkles and 
 3. brightens your skin tone 
It has waterproof feature carries out the multi-functions remaining continuously on your skin against water and sweat.

Just remember if you have oily skin like I do, apply your moisturizer first, then apply your BB cream, or you can use BB cream instead just make sure your face is clean.
A pea size of this product can go a long way it can cover un even skin tone and it's easy to spread, no strong smell and feels light on skin. I like this swear!

But a word of caution, avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sun burned skin. And stop using when skin becomes red or if you feel itchy or feel burning sensation your allergic to some ingredients so common sense stop using it. And careful on the eye area it's a sensitive area okey.
Avoid storing it under direct sunlight or high and low temperature.

I don't know why on the packaging it say's avoid using on pimples or blemishes. But on my case it perfectly covers my blemishes and pimples. Maybe it depends on a persons skin type or sensitivity. Also in my case having a sensitive skin this BB Cream is perfect. 

The price is around Php 200.00 50ml available at Watsons.




Bare face,pardon my eye brows, I have no moisturizer or anything on my face! 

    With Purederm BB Cream pimples not that visible I also tried using different lights from my camera so that you can see the difference.



A pea size of this cream goes a long way, just apply a small amount around your face and neck of course... then using your fingers spread it evenly.



And to wrap things up I'm leaving you this picture, I can't get enough looking at him he grows up fast, I miss him being a baby. This guy is my stress buster, my source of strength I love him so, so much.



No comments: