Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Coast Guard's Wife's Sentiment's

This is a kind of love story, which progresses everyday, It's not boring or not detailed in some way's. But here it goes, we met last week of February 2010 by text, yes.. we were text mate's our bridge is now my sister in law my former office mate. I've been through a crazy relationship before meeting my husband, stressful relationship but I'm so ever it that my ex is my friend, yes you can be friends with your ex. After a week of exchange text message's we met in person. He just graduated from his training in the Philippine Coast Guard and just got a freedom from being restricted. After meeting in person he never let his eyes off me, I think there's courtship... for a month. After that when we have our conversation he always say he wants a baby because he's already on his early 30's.. well guess what... I've been praying for a baby too only that I need a partner, who I already have. 

With hormones and God's grace I got pregnant December 2010. But all through out my pregnancy aside from all the joy I feel, there is stress and my husbands insecurities. His impatient sometimes he doesn't vent out. I just understand him most of the time. Giving him time he opens up that's the technique I learned being with him. Actually we got re assigned on different places while I was pregnant, we were more on text mates and phone pals. I gave birth August 2011 after an excruciating 12+ hours of labor our son came out. My husband was able to see him after 2 days since he was assigned somewhere. Fast forward, he applied for a vacation for a week back then we were not married yet so he doesn't qualify for a paternity leave. Now we are working for the legitimacy of our son since on his birth certificate it's indicated there we're not married. We got married June 2012.

Back to our love story, since my now husband is mostly away temptation eat's him add to it being surrounded by the wrong company  he cheated, being cheated sucks... it hurts A LOT!! That explains why after we wed June 2012 he never sent a single dime financially, actually before we got married I already felt something fishy... imagine that his away for a long time that we didn't have sex for a week since he got home. And who in his right mind brings his cell phone in the bath room?! Only a man with secrets of course. We went through cursing each other, I even planned of filing a complain in The Philippine Coast Guard. But.. after his realization he ended up his affair (yes I knew the other woman, which is actually a student in Palawan and a member of Puerto Princessa City Government Choir, who have been into a relationship with a married man too before she and my husband were together, she's still in college) 

You may ask why were still together? Simple we love each other, a cheater will not always be a cheater, people change, people who grow learns from there mistake. We focus on what we have now since it will have a great impact on our future. His still away, but I know he will not do what he did he still needs a lot of understanding, me too. Can't wait for the time his assignment on the ship be over. 


Our first picture everrr...

And check this website Traveling as passionate as "a la tourista"... Tips in travelling the cheapest way, will try her tips in going to El Nido 

No comments: