Saturday, March 22, 2014

When You’re Down To Nothing, God Is Up To Something.

Ever felt down, that problems keep on coming, your financially unstable, emotionally stressed add to it you have health problems. Frustrations and it keeps on coming. Other people will obviously give in to this trials they will become depressed and so the people around them. When I feel down, I do get angry but I keep telling my self "this will be temporary" things will eventually change. 

I'm hopeful and optimistic, but sometimes I kind of question my self, why Am I still in this situation? I'm doing all I can to get out of it. Is it I'm not doing my best? When negativity strike, my faith takes over and remind my self that good things are coming! So tonight when I checked my email I saw this quote "When You’re Down To Nothing, God Is Up To Something."And lastly I found this quote while browsing my facebook wall, "God wouldn't have allowed a challenge to happen if He didn't plan for something good to come from it."

Norman Vincent Peal said, “Every problem contains the seed of its own solution. If you don’t get any problems, you don’t get any seeds.”

"When you commit yourself to optimistic thinking, you’ll be better equipped to overcome life’s difficulties and create a life of happiness and success"




And before I forget are you familiar of Bubblews? If ever your interested sharing your ideas, opinions basically anything as long as you are dedicated writing stuffs and eventually get PAID in EVERY view, comment, like/dislike and social media shares for EVERY post that you EVER write on bubblews. 

In my case I haven't reached the minimum pay out which is $50.00 because I think on what I post there, I dont post for the sake that I can post you know what I mean, I also read other bubblers post before I comment or like there post. And this is legit I did a research before signing up. 

So if your interested sign up here at mommalovespaul

God Bless

No comments: