Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stars and Cars

My son has a thing on stars and cars. Actually he loves them so much that when he see's a commercial on t.v with a child having a star for doing good in school, he runs to me or his granny asking for a star too. Car's on the other hand is influenced my the movie Car's, he love's  it so much that he already saw the movie 50 times and counting. He even have a cars cake during his 2nd birthday last year, he have a Mc Queen toy car that is now wheel-less but he still play with it. I'm actually planning to have another car's cake for his 3rd birthday. 

Another thing my dear son loves is his pillow, other kids have their blanket or teddies my son can't sleep with out his pillow, it's actually a throw pillow my mom gave. We bought it with us when we went to Palawan, he want's it when he want's to lie down during out plane ride, and at the airport even when we have our island hopping. I hope when his a big boy he will out grow his fondness on his pillow.


No comments: