Saturday, March 29, 2014

Travelling With Toddler (My Version)

My almost 3 year old boy had his first airplane ride when he was 1 year old (luck him) I'm on my mid 20's when I had my plane ride.I have worries maybe he'll have tantrums,throw up or cry. But... none happen instead out of curiousity and maybe excitement he loved travelling by plane,
I made some research on what to give a toddler to lessen headache's or motion sickness, and lollipop is good to avoid pressure in there ear's but I chose giving them baby bottle's or feeding them during take off 
this works best for my son. So far he didn't threw up or cried he loved flying, he won't even sit still he always move near the window ( for the view) but as time goes by after minute's of recklessness he feel's
sleepy and will just reach for his momma and sleep. 

Here's my style travelling with a toddler.

a.) Before the scheduled flight make sure your baby had a good sleep.

b.) Make sure to bring his favorite toy's, blanket in my case my son's pillow is his favorite.

c.) Bring snack's in case you detect an up coming tantrum's. In my case my son love's scanning that will end up to tearing the magazine or kicking the seat in front of him.

d.) Toddler's can occupy there own sit it's better to let them sit window side let them look out the window. 

And most important to avoid motion sickness there are over the counter medicine's you can take an hour before for toddler's there chewable. Or you can give lollipop's let them suck it before take off, don't worry mom sweet's don't make kids hyper there naturally hyper.
Or you can give them there baby bottle (this works for my son all the time) And also be very patient and enjoy your flight.

 First Air Plane Ride (Cebu)

 Air Plane Ride (Palawan)

No comments: